- Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
Abacin respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
Abacin has no responsibility for content on other web sites that you may find or access
when using Abacin products or services. Material available on or through other web sites
may be protected by copyright and the intellectual property laws of the United States
Abacin Terms of Service, govern your use of that material.
It is Abacin policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion,
to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly
infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Abacin and/or others.
- Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement,
or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated,
please provide Abacin with the following information:
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted.
Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically
will not be processed for legal purposes.
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the
owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that
you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Abacin site,
with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not
authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice
is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to
act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
If you are seeking permission to use Abacin trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, or other brand features, please contact Abacin in advance.